Welcome to our Paul Mampilly Profits Unlimited review, written by my friend Mark (a REAL subscriber to the newsletter)
If you find this Paul Mampilly Profits Unlimited review helpful, be sure to come and join our Stock Alerts Reviewed Facebook group where we share tons of reviews and polls with our 5,000+ members!
Other Services to Consider – SideKickTrades, ThetaTraderz and EagleTrades
If you are looking for similar services…..here are three that I recommend.
1.EagleTrades is a service that does a lot of cash secure puts for passive income that work 90% of the time. They also do morning scalps on a live stream audio. Powerful daily watchlists you can use to make your own trades with breakout levels.
2.ThetaTraderz is similar options selling service that caters to smaller account sizes – a huge plus if you want to sell options but don’t have a lot of money in your account to use.
3. SideKickTraders is an awesome community of stock and options traders that offers the best bang for your buck – something for everyone and all the alerts are top notch!
Paul Mampilly Profits Unlimited Reviewed
This Paul Mampilly Profits Unlimited review was written by a friend of mine, Mark, who is testing out a ton of different newsletters and services.
So, enough from me! Here is Mark’s review.
Why review stock newsletters?
One of my relatives asked me to invest $17,000 for her. I promptly lost 50% of her money — which is why I do more research now! My goal is to make smarter investments (and maybe help you invest smart too). I try to write informative, honest, unbiased reviews. I am not paid by any financial company, and I purchase subscriptions with my own money.
Fast Facts — Profits Unlimited
Profits Unlimited is a stock investment newsletter written by Paul Mampilly (an American investor, former hedge fund manager, and Wall Street insider who leads more than 130,000 subscribers into stocks that are primed to shoot higher). Profits Unlimited includes monthly issues, special reports/updates, introductory gifts, and an investment portfolio.
- Author — Paul Mampilly
- Cost — $19 for a six-month test drive → $97 per year after the trial period
- Contact — call 1-866-584-4096 or use the six-month test drive link here
Pros of Profits Unlimited
- Extensive research of rising, forward-thinking, “disruptive” companies
- Impressive stock portfolio performance (see details below)
- Huge library of useful issues, reports, FAQ’s, alerts, and tools
Cons of Profits Unlimited
- Website is so-so…no better (or worse) than other newsletters
- People might not like a $97 subscription fee when the initial $19 trial expires
- Vast selection of stock picks might be overwhelming for new investors
What is included with a Profits Unlimited subscription?
- Monthly Newsletter — each issue delves into a specific topic (usually a new investment opportunity) providing all the details about the company including how it is disrupting an industry
- Portfolio — 12 stock recommendations per year featuring “disruptive” companies
- Weekly Updates — updates on current positions and what’s happening in the markets, so investors aren’t left in the dark
- Trade Alerts and Flash Alerts — when it is time to make a trade, Mampilly sends an email flash alert, followed by a trade alert, with details of each trade
- Website access to a library of issues, reports, updates, and portfolios
- Special Reports — dozens of unique companies
- 3 Bonus Reports for new subscribers
- $51 Trillion in Endless Energy: Get Rich on the Battery Breakthrough of the 21st Century.
- Blockchain Fortunes: The Company at the Cusp of a 77,400% Windfall
- How to Ride AI’s 76,000% Surge to Massive Profits
Who is Paul Mampilly?
Paul Mampilly is an American investor and former hedge fund manager. In Profits Unlimited, he uses his skills, experience, and knowledge as a former Wall Street insider to guide more than 130,000 subscribers into stocks that are primed to shoot higher.
Born in India, Paul came to the United States as a young man and quickly joined the ranks on Wall Street. He quickly rose to prominent positions at ING, Deutsche Bank, and more.
Eventually, Paul grew tired of the pace on Wall Street, so he retired at the age of 42. Now, instead of making money for the ultra-rich, Paul has shifted focus in his retirement to making money for Main Street Americans. By following his recommendations, thousands of people have made money.
What is Profits Unlimited?
A monthly investment newsletter designed to help stock traders get in on the ground floor of innovative companies that are about to explode. Paul Mampilly explains Profits Unlimited this way — “For the first time ever, I’m giving you a chance to look over my shoulder and invest in the same types of companies that enabled me to retire in my early 40s and say goodbye to Wall Street forever. That’s why I truly believe that joining Profits Unlimited could be the best financial decision you ever make. And while I made millions of dollars making profits just like these for the ultra-rich, my research could be yours for less than the cost of a steak dinner.”
That’s quite a claim — read on to find out if Mampilly succeeds.
How does Profits Unlimited work?
Profits Unlimited is designed to find companies poised for growth. Mampilly believes that the stock markets “anticipate,” so Profits Unlimited sets its sights three to five years into the future. Mampilly looks for emerging companies that might be leaders in their field three to five years from now. He focuses on innovative companies providing unique solutions to old-world problems.
Profits Unlimited is built on a unique stock selection process that Paul Mampilly calls “GoingUpness” — a six-point framework for evaluating supply and demand for a stock. GoingUpness literally means that Mampilly is searching for stocks poised to rise, or “go up” in six critical categories. Mampilly’s framework is available on the internet as a simple infographic (which is shown below).
When subscribers join Profits Unlimited, they are given access to an eBook which describes the GoingUpness system in detail. Mampilly demonstrates how he applies his method to his search for specific rocket stocks.
Real Subscriber Review
As a paid subscriber, here is my evaluation of Profits Unlimited.
Why subscribe to Profits Unlimited?
Three words — to make money! I’ve reviewed a dozen stock newsletters, and they all claim to be a great way to profit from the stock market. My guess is that Profits Unlimited will deliver. I cannot prove it from my personal investing — yet! — but I’m confident enough in Mampilly’s stock selection, and in the results of his portfolio, that I plan to invest some of my own long-term savings in several Profits Unlimited stocks.
Bottom line is I’m intrigued by the capability of “disruptive” stocks — stocks that are poised to impact an entire industry. Paul Mampilly has positioned Profits Unlimited stocks in several critical future industries (which you can see in my analysis of his Portfolio below).
How is the Profits Unlimited Portfolio performing?
Profitably! The Profits Unlimited portfolio typically includes 12 new stock recommendations per year. The portfolio describes what stock to buy, the stock’s entry price, current price, and current gain.
The portfolio is broken down by “mega trends” — nine convenient stock categories which describe industries of the future. Paul Mampilly recommends owning stocks across a few different mega trends to increase the odds of selecting successful companies.
Here is what Paul Mampilly says about the portfolio — Despite the success of companies like Texas Instruments, Hewlett-Packard and Bosch, we won’t be investing in such large firms. Instead, I prefer recommending smaller companies that are well-positioned for growth. They have less exposure to the risks than, for example, HP. There is also the potential for much larger profits with a smaller company. After all, the market for the technology of the Internet of Things is poised to grow from $235 billion to $19 trillion … in just two years. If even a small fraction of that $19 trillion flows toward a firm that is worth, for example, $5 billion, investors’ gains will be through the roof.
The mega trend categories currently owned in the Profits Unlimited portfolio includes:
- 5G — 5th generation mobile network. It is a new global wireless standard after 1G, 2G, 3G, and 4G networks. 5G enables a new kind of network that is designed to connect virtually everyone and everything together including machines, objects, and devices. Profits Unlimited currently holds one stock with a total gain of +76.6%.
- Industrial IoT — refers to the extension and use of the internet of things (IoT) in industrial sectors and applications including robotics, medical devices, and software-defined production processes. Profits Unlimited currently holds seven stocks with a median average gain of +83.31% (+253.46% high and -29.54% low).
- IoT, AI, Blockchain, Robotics — a variety of companies specializing in emerging technologies which will power, or empower, our future lives. Profits Unlimited currently holds nine stocks currently with a median average gain of +164.01% (+389.43% high and -12.92% low).
- Millennial Boom — economists predict the net worth of millennials will quadruple over the next decade causing an investing boom in certain sectors. Profits Unlimited currently holds 10 stocks with a median average gain of +143.83% (+358.72% high and -24.85% low).
- New Energy — a handful of companies are ready to dominate alternative energy sources including solar, wind, hydroelectric, hydrogen, geothermal, and carbon capture technology. Profits Unlimited currently holds four stocks with a median average gain of +274.42% (+935.88% high and -9.5% low).
- New Vice Economy — alcohol and cigarettes will continue to decline as legal marijuana takes its place at the center of the new vice economy. Profits Unlimited currently holds one stock with a total gain of +68.47%.
- Precision Medicine — a medical model that proposes the customization of healthcare, with medical decisions, treatments, practices, or products being tailored to the individual patient, instead of a one‐drug‐fits‐all model. Profits Unlimited currently holds three stocks with a combined total loss of -27.35%.
- Space — the great Space Race 2.0 is finally getting underway as the stars align for commercialized space travel. Profits Unlimited currently holds two stocks (one with a total gain of +9.38%, and one with a total loss of -15.78%).
- Smart Cities — smart cities will use intelligent solutions, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), to create new, advanced lifestyle choices. Profits Unlimited currently holds one stock with a total loss of -15.82%.
As of mid-March 2021, the Profits Unlimited Portfolio contains nine mega trend categories with a total of 38 companies. Six of the categories are highly profitable with double to triple digit positive returns. Three of the categories are currently underperforming by small margins.
Is Profits Unlimited worth the $19 (or $97) annual fee?
At $19 for six months, this service is a bargain-basement steal! I think even I might be capable of making $19 on at least one of Paul Mampilly’s stock picks! However, the fine print does say that $19 is a special introductory incentive price to sample the newsletter for a half year. If you decide to keep your subscription, then the auto-renewal price after the initial six months is $97 per year.
Is Profits Unlimited worth $97/year? I think so! I have not reviewed another stock service newsletter that I enjoyed as much (except for the similarly priced $99/year Disruption Investor by Steven McBride at RiskHedge). Profits Unlimited has a huge library of resources, a killer portfolio filled with interesting forward-thinking companies, is thoroughly researched, and is performing well.
The Profits Unlimited Portfolio validates that Paul Mampilly has a nose for investing in winners. In fact, as you can see in the screenshot below, a study by Alpha Performance Verification Services confirms the success of the stocks picked by Profits Unlimited.
I’m personally in the process of selling stocks I’ve been holding in my 3–5-year portfolio to replace most of them — maybe with Profits Unlimited picks. $97/year seems like money well spent for the kind of interesting, aggressive, forward-looking, and profitable research Paul Mampilly is doing.
Paul Mampilly Profits Unlimited review: Conclusions
Final Grade — A
I genuinely like this newsletter. If you are looking for unique, disruptive companies, pay $19 (or $97), and enjoy your subscription. You will probably have some fun, and maybe make some money in the process!