Raging Bull Terminator Trades Review
Disclaimer: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that if you click through and purchase anything, I might earn a commission for the introduction with no extra cost to you.
Raging Bull has a special message about an exciting development in the trading world…
I want to talk about something new that just arrived at Raging Bull.
It’s called Terminator Trades…
LEARN HOW TO WIN 90% OF YOU TRADES IN 90 SECONDS!
And with it, they’re about to unleash a brand-new way to trade…
That fights back against “smart money” insiders…
Any trader worth their salt knows that insiders and institutions have several advantages over retail traders like you and me.
Now, there are two different ways that individuals can react to that fact:
- Look at the stock market like a rigged system and either avoid it altogether or leave your portfolio at the mercy of the markets, or…
- Get eyes on what the smart money is doing, and learn how to apply that activity to your own trading.
By combining man and machine into a devastatingly powerful trading tool, Ben Sturgill has come up with something you have to try!
This tool has already spotted moves like 563% on AMZN…
And 1,405% on SPY…
So, what is it exactly?
Terminator Trades Review: What Do You Get?
Now, let’s get into what Terminator Trades is all about:
There’s simply no “one best way” to get trade ideas day in and day out.
But, Ben’s been doing this awhile, and as he has gained more experience in trading, He’s found scanners (particularly those scanners that show potential smart-money moves taking place in real time) to be increasingly valuable to finding actionable trade ideas.
With Terminator Trades, you’ve got access to his two favorites:
The Unusual Options Activity Scanner
This scanner shows low-priced options that are seeing particularly high volume – typically a couple dozen or more, every trading day.
The reason this is so important to be is how risky a large bet on out-of-the-money options really is.
If you think about it, for these types of trades to work, it requires that the stock move a certain amount by a particular date, or the entire position could end up a loss.
So, when you see tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of dollars (or more) going into these types of positions, you can bet Ben will be taking a closer look.
The Dark Pool Trade Scanner
Simply put, without getting eyes on off-exchange trades, you’re only seeing about 60% of the total market volume being traded each day.
And the 40% you’re missing out on also happens to be where many of the big institutions are building their positions.
I’ve seen enough examples of massive off-exchange block trades preceding major market-moving news to know I need to be watching what’s happening in the shadows.
Well with access to this scanner, the days of this massive volume hiding in your blind spot are over!
Plan your Trades / Trade your Plan
The SKYNET Watchlist
Idea generation is great, but of course not every new trade idea is mature enough to trade on the spot.
That’s why Ben adds any activity that he thinks could be tradable soon (but not just yet) on his SKYNET Watchlist.
Typically he keeps between 10 and 20 different trade ideas on his watchlist at any given time. Even if it’s more trade ideas than he can actively manage, He will try to over communicate on the ideas that he thinks could be actionable.
On his watchlist, he doesn’t just share the names he is eyeing. He outlines the exact trade, including his target entry (trigger price), that he is watching.
Note: The trigger price will be shown in red if the trade is to short the stock, or to the downside, typically with puts.
Ben’s watchlist automatically compares that target entry with the current market price and shows you:
- Trigger Status indicates whether:
- The trade plan has not triggered yet (when the value is blank),
- The trade plan has triggered Long or Short and remains beyond that level (indicated by “Long” or “Short”), or
- The trade plan triggered at one point, but pulled back (indicated by “Retraced L” or “Retraced S”).
- % From Trigger indicates how far away from the trigger price the stock price is currently or how far it has run since it did trigger.)
- Note that these values are color coded – Green is very close to the trigger price, Yellow is relatively close, Orange is further out, and Red is well out of range.
- These color codes apply to BOTH if the stock has gone beyond the trigger, or is approaching it, so the Trigger Status will be important to keep an eye on. Positive % values show that the stock is beyond the trigger, and negative values indicate the opposite (it either hasn’t reached the trigger or has retraced, which will be visible in the Trigger Status)
- Elapsed Time indicates how much time has elapsed since the trade plan first triggered. Similar to the % From Trigger field, this field is color coded, with the most recently triggered plans elapsed time in Green, and the “oldest” triggered plans in Red.
You’ll also find Bens notes on what activity prompted him to add the name to the watchlist in the first place.
LEARN HOW TO WIN 90% OF YOU TRADES IN 90 SECONDS!
Actionable Intelligence Alerts
(Note: Only TT MAX Members have access to the “Actionable Intelligence” scanner alerts that Ben sends out through the RagingBull App.)
When Ben sees something hit the scanner that looks too juicy to ignore, he sends TT MAX members an “Actionable Intelligence” alert with the details of what he is seeing.
Now, every trading week is different – Some weeks, Ben may see and alert multiple trade ideas each day, and other weeks can be much quieter. Either way, He let’s you know any time something’s really getting his attention that he thinks you need to be aware of.
These alerts will be sent through email and the RagingBull app, which is another amazing tool you should make SURE to put in your toolbox now that you have access to it.
Live Loadout Trade Room & Alerts
(Note: Only TT MAX Members have access to the Live Loadout Room and the alerts sent out through the RagingBull App.)
The Live Loadout Room is where the trading happens. Terminator Trades MAX members get alerted when Ben is getting ready to go live to set up a trade.
Of course, not everyone can drop what they’re doing to join the live trading session whenever they hear the RagingBull App Alert notification sound… And that’s why if you arrive to the room after the live trade is done, you’ll find the trade details waiting for you right in the Trading Feed under the video player window.
Sounds good! I will keep this article updated as the service evolves…