The Near Future Report Review by Mark
Here is another awesome review article by Mark. I will let him tell all about his experiences in this Near Future Report review…..
Here is a better investment service in my opinion….check out my Capitalist Exploits full review.
Other Services to Consider – SideKickTrades, ThetaTraderz and EagleTrades
If you are looking for similar services…..here are three that I recommend.
1.EagleTrades is a service that does a lot of cash secure puts for passive income that work 90% of the time. They also do morning scalps on a live stream audio. Powerful daily watchlists you can use to make your own trades with breakout levels.
2.ThetaTraderz is similar options selling service that caters to smaller account sizes – a huge plus if you want to sell options but don’t have a lot of money in your account to use.
3. SideKickTraders is an awesome community of stock and options traders that offers the best bang for your buck – something for everyone and all the alerts are top notch!
Why do I Review Stock Newsletters?
Stock investing is hard (especially for newbies).
One of my relatives gave me $18,000 and asked me to invest it.
Through a series of mistakes, I promptly lost $2,000 — which is why I now read investment newsletters!
My goal is to learn as much as possible by reading as many newsletters as possible, and then tell you which newsletters I think are worthwhile.
I try to give honest, unbiased reviews of every newsletter. I am not paid by these companies, and I invest my own money to purchase subscriptions!
Fast Facts: Near Future Report Review
Near Future Report is a monthly investment newsletter published by Brownstone Research. Brownstone is a boutique investment research firm that delivers financial insights and recommendations.
They believe the best investment research should not be exclusively for big banks, hedge funds, and high-net-worth clients.
Brownstone seeks to make their proprietary research available to all investors looking to gain an edge in the markets. The goal is to deliver unique and profitable investment research not found elsewhere.
- Author — Jeff Brown, Founder and Chief Investment Analyst
- Cost — $49 with a 60-day 100% money back guarantee
- Contact — call 888-512-0726 OR use the order link here.
Pros of Near Future Report
- Newsletter is intelligently researched by seasoned industry insiders
- Website is clean, clear, and easy to navigate
- Detailed special reports are well-written and timely
- Portfolio focuses on only large-cap tech stocks (which narrows the playing field)
Cons of Near Future Report
- Articles are densely packed 25-30 pages (30-minutes of reading) not good for skimming
- Author is conservative, bold, and confident (which may frustrate some readers)
- Portfolio contains little to no explanation of why certain stocks were selected
What You Get
- 12 monthly issues of Near Future Report published the first Monday of the month. Issues focus on critical trends in technology, and the companies poised to profit on trends.
- Special Reports — a library of extensively researched bonus guides (from 2018-2020)
- Updates — periodic timely bulletins on positions held in the portfolio
Real Subscriber Review
Here is my experience with, and evaluation of, Near Future Report as a paid subscriber.
Why subscribe to the Near Future Report?
Because technology stocks currently dominate stock market news. The Near Future Report is a tour guide through the maze of this part of the market.
Of course, some readers may feel the newsletter is too limited to a single sector of the stock market, however, it could be argued that since no newsletter can adequately deal with all aspects of the markets, then it’s probably wise to do one thing and do it well.
The Near Future Report attempts to do one thing well by identifying potential world-changing trends in technology. For instance, the September 2020 issue focuses on “quantum computing.”
I was interested to learn about this technology which I had heard of but did not understand. Brown did an excellent job explaining how their recommended company is harnessing the power of complex electronic circuitry and components.
The newsletter explains in detail the history of this interesting company, and why it is now poised to become a dominant player in 6G (not just 5G) technology.
Additionally, the September issue featured stock recommendations for 12 companies that were brand new to me.
I had never heard of their products, nor knew they were poised for explosive growth.
I’m sure not all of them will be successful, but a single issue of Near Future Report contained more actionable investment information than a majority of other newsletters I’ve read.
Who is Jeff Brown?
Jeff Brown is a high-technology executive with 25 years of experience which has made him successful at identifying tech companies that are well-positioned for exponential growth.
Jeff has a wide range of technology industry experience.
From semiconductors to mobility, to broadcasting and video technology, to technology infrastructure, to IT networking, to IT security, to automotive and even consumer electronics… he’s done it all.
He built early stage start-ups and ran organizations generating hundreds of millions of dollars in annual revenues. And now, he shares that knowledge and experience with Near Future Report readers.
What is the investment strategy of Near Future Report?
Brownstone Research is committed to bleeding-edge technology.
The Near Future Report tries to leverage Jeff Brown’s technology and investing expertise to help everyday investors profit from today’s best technology stocks.
Here’s what Brown says about his newsletter — “We identify technology trends that are right around the corner. And we profit from these trends by investing in stable, ‘sleep well at night’ large-capitalization technology stocks that are solidly in growth mode.”
Jeff Brown believes these large-cap companies are safer, buy-and-hold recommendations.
He recommends investors don’t make “big bets” on any one recommendation.
The hope is that Brown recommends companies enabling technological advances happening right now to get investors into high-growth stocks that are often misunderstood by the market in advance of big moves in the stock price.
Near Future Report looks for major market growth in 5G, artificial intelligence (AI), cloud computing, precision medicine, and other bleeding-edge technologies.
Jeff Brown encourages investors to use a limit order when placing trades (but currently with no stop loss due to market volatility).
Therefore, Brown urges his readers to establish rational position sizing — not to go “all-in” on any one investment. The goal is to build a portfolio of companies poised for success.
What stocks is Near Future Report holding and how are they performing?
The full portfolio of Near Future Report is accessible to subscribers only, but the current asset classes recommended are reviewed below.
- 5G Boom — currently holding stocks in eight companies developing fifth generation broadband networks to provide connectivity for future wireless technology. As of October 2020, seven of eight stocks in this portfolio have positive gains with a high of +106.7%. One of the stocks is currently red at -7.6%.
- AI Revolution — currently holding stocks in five companies working on emerging breakthroughs in artificial intelligence. Three of these companies are household names and the price per share is high. Investors need significant capital to invest in those companies. However, the other two companies are reasonable, and intriguing new players in artificial intelligence. As of October 2020, all five stocks in this portfolio have positive gains with a cumulative return of +548.40%.
- Precision Medicine — currently holding stocks in four companies focused on emerging approaches to treat and prevent disease by taking into account individual variables in genes, environment, and lifestyles. Precision medicine allows doctors and researchers to predict more accurately which treatment and prevention strategies for a particular disease will work in which groups of people. As of October 2020, three of four stocks in this portfolio have positive gains with a high of +70.6% and a low of +8.4%. One of the stocks is currently red at -10.7%.
- The Cloud — currently holding stocks in six companies working on “cloud computing” — on-demand availability of computer system resources, especially data storage and computing power, without direct active management by the user. The Cloud generally refers to data centers available to many users over the Internet. Three of the six companies are well known to the public. All six of these companies require at least $169.61 per share to begin investing (so they are not “penny” stocks for sure)! On the up side, as of October 2020, five of six stocks were positive and performing well with a cumulative return of +577.40. One stock is currently losing at -9.1%.
- Future Transportation — currently holding stocks in one company dedicated to advancements in autonomous driving. This stock is doing well with a positive return of +69.4%.
As you can see, the Near Future Report portfolio has performed well. 21 of 24 stocks in the current portfolio are positive (with one stock returning profits as high as +274.5%).
Is Near Future Report worth the $49 annual subscription fee?
Absolutely! The Near Future Report offers exceptional value. Investing in almost any of their recommended stocks easily covers your subscription.
Typically, investment newsletter portfolios have very mixed results. I have reviewed dozens of newsletters, and I’m not aware of any portfolio that is performing better than Near Future Report.
In addition to the performance of the Near Future Report portfolio, there are other things to like about the newsletter.
It features articles about topics, companies, and technology that are genuinely interesting. The quality of writing in investment newsletters varies widely, and even though the Near Future Report won’t win a Pulitzer Prize, each issue is loaded with interesting, densely researched details.
The special reports library is filled with intriguing companies you’ve never heard of but need to. All of that combined with an easy-to-understand portfolio, and Near Future Report is a bargain at $49/year.
Jeff Brown G.T.E Revolution
Recently, Jeff has been really excited about Global Token Exchange (GTE) investing.
Here is a short video I did on it….
Near Future Report Review: Conclusions
Final Grade — A+
The Near Future Report is worth a look. A solid portfolio, combined with a rich education in tech stocks, makes this newsletter jump to the top of the stack.
If you want quality, in-depth financial analysis about technology companies, the Near Future Report will certainly provide you with $49 worth of value.
It is one of the cheapest, easiest ways to profit from companies ready to grow in the “near future!”